DO NOT buy anything from Promag Energy.I bought a brand new A/C heating unit for my house, paid $5800.00 came with 10 year parts warranty.

After 1 year my thermostat was no longer working properly, they told me I had to buy another one. I pulled my paper work out and proved to them the warranty I had, and they still made me have to go through the manufacturer to get a new and would not install it.

STAY away from Promag Energy.Very dishonest company.

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue at ProMag Energy Group. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants ProMag Energy Group to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by ProMag Energy Group honeywell thermostat for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with ProMag Energy Group?

Comments

Missouri Wind And Solar - Bad review's done buy people paid by Thermodyne systems Missouri Wind And Solar "We purchased a Missouri Freedom General 2- 48/96V 2000W turbine,Coleman 440 HVA charge controller,10,000W Aims inverter/charger,48V Diversion dump load resistor(4resistor dump),3phase break switch,100A fuse and holder and all the goodies..." Read more Waste Management - Horrible custmer service and pickup service Waste Management "I do understand transition period mistakes but after I call to let you know that you have missed 3 pickups..." Read more Waste Pro Usa - Recycle bin just skipped ! And not emptied Waste Pro Usa "I called twice as I was the ONLY one on my block that did not get my recycle bin emptied!I was assured it would be addressed.Well it is now 8:30pm..." Read more Ecowater Systems - My Complaints as an Ex-Ecowater Sales Associate Ecowater Systems "I am an ex-employee for EcoWater Systems, and I wrote this letter years ago but was unable to find proper resolution to my issues and believe posting it here may..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Paying without the item Lazada Philippines "Yesterday I got my order its Piedras earring two in 1 upon delivery the amount I was paid off in the receipt is with the amount of the other item..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more Fanatics - Terrible Terrible store Fanatics "Please do not buy from Fanatics, Fans Edge, or College Football store. (all the same place) I bought 3 shirts from Fanatics, took forever to get them, and when I..." Read more