Promag came out to do a routine inspection on the unit, they noticed mold on the inside of the unit. Gave me some bull why I needed a new unit.

Bought a new a/c unit,had no problems for a year. A/C wasn't cooling the house called for an evaluation. They said there was a freon leak and when the house was built they put the freon line between the block and it corroded the freon line causing a leak. I should have gotten a second opinion but did't.

They talked me into running a line through the attic and down the back of the house. This was at a cost of $1300. The next day the a/c was not cooling the house again. Another technician came out tore the a/c unit apart and found the muffler on the bottom of the unit was leaking freon.

Why was this not detected before I spent $1300. to correct the problem, or I thought so? As this writing I still do not have a/c because the tech did not have the proper tools to do the job and stripped the screw to fill the freon.

I find this company to be very dishonest and I definitely feel like I have been taken advantage. Its to bad that you have to be dishonest to get business now a days.

Product or Service Mentioned: Promag Energy Group Air Conditioner Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments