Promag came out to do a routine inspection on the unit, they noticed mold on the inside of the unit. Gave me some bull why I needed a new unit.

Bought a new a/c unit,had no problems for a year. A/C wasn't cooling the house called for an evaluation. They said there was a freon leak and when the house was built they put the freon line between the block and it corroded the freon line causing a leak. I should have gotten a second opinion but did't.

They talked me into running a line through the attic and down the back of the house. This was at a cost of $1300. The next day the a/c was not cooling the house again. Another technician came out tore the a/c unit apart and found the muffler on the bottom of the unit was leaking freon.

Why was this not detected before I spent $1300. to correct the problem, or I thought so? As this writing I still do not have a/c because the tech did not have the proper tools to do the job and stripped the screw to fill the freon.

I find this company to be very dishonest and I definitely feel like I have been taken advantage. Its to bad that you have to be dishonest to get business now a days.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of promag energy group air conditioner repair. ProMag Energy Group needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned promag energy group air conditioner repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at ProMag Energy Group.

Comments